Hey! Join the fam to get the latest in hair from Black Hair Hub right in your inbox.
19 Jun, 2018
1. Ukonwa Ojo Proving the true cover girl material that she is, Ukonwa Ojo rocked a sleek ombré updo. She looked like a million bucks with her hair pulled back tightly, accentuating her gorgeous feminine features. We have tried recreating this look using African Pride Olive Miracle Silky Smooth Edges Hair Gel to keep those flyaways at bay. Maximum style, minimum fuss is the slogan we are chanting!
Courtesy: Ouch Magazine
2. AlunaGeorge AlunaGeorge knows how to shake it! Her curls looked voluminous and bouncy while giving a smashing performance. She decided on keeping it hassle-free and curly. We love her bold style! Don’t you? If you plan on going the natural way too, then wearing a good leave in-conditioner like African Pride Shea Miracle Moisture Intense Leave-In Conditioner will keep your curls happy, healthy and hydrated!
3. Tiffany Haddish We are on Team Tiffany! Tiffany’s sleek ponytail complemented her outfit. Her relaxed hair, neatly parted in the middle, was elegantly sitting on her shoulders. To complete her look, she wore large hoop earrings and kept it blingin’! Courtesy: Popsugar
4. Vanessa Morgan Vanessa M looked so hawt! She chose to rock the ‘tousled mane’ look with black roots and blonde ends with the perfect beachy waves that made us go gaga over this casual look. Recreating beachy waves got a lot easier. We have tried Darling One Million Hair Extensions to get the same look and the end result was simply awe-inspiring. Let’s get curlin’!
5. Yara Shahidi Yara Shahidi was all game when she chose to go along with the theme. Slaying the classic school girl look, she paired her pigtails with a Prada outfit. The Black-ish actress was seen playing around and having a blast in the ball pit. More power to you, girl!
Courtesy: The Young Folks
Can’t get enough of Yara Shahidi’s unique style? Check out Yara Shahidi’s Trending Hairstyles You Must Follow.
African Pride Olive Miracle...
African Pride Shea Miracle...
Darling One Million Braids Hair...
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at [email protected]
Jan 25, 2019
Oct 09, 2018
Sep 04, 2018
Sep 02, 2018
Aug 03, 2018
Jul 20, 2018
Apr 04, 2019
Apr 01, 2019
Then we will make sure that you're the first to know about the latest hair trends, celebrity-inspired looks and hair care tips.
Wanuri Kahiu, the legendary Kenyan film director’s latest...
Power Couple On The Run! Bringing you news,...